Mousehold Infant and Nursery School requires all students to wear a school uniform. Our school uniform fosters a sense of community among our pupils and has been selected for comfort and suitability during various school day activities.
Mousehold Infant and Nursery School fully support making school uniforms affordable and accessible for all children.
There is no requirement for parents of Mousehold Infant and Nursery School to purchase any branded school uniform from specific suppliers. Parents need to ensure that the uniform follows the school requirements provided below and can purchase items from any retailer.
Our uniform requirements are listed below:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White or Red polo shirt
- Charcoal grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white checked dresses may be worn in warmer months
- Black shoes with no open toes
- Red book bag (each reception child will receive a free book bag as a gift from the Friends of Mousehold).
- On health and safety grounds we do not encourage children to wear jewellery. The exceptions to this rule are ear-ring studs in pierced ears. We ask the children not to wear ear-rings on the days they have PE or in the event of newly pierced ears, for the parent/carer to cover them with a plaster to prevent them from causing injury.
Local Specialist Supplier Information
Birds of Dereham
Contact: 01362 692941 | 01362 699130
Address: Unit D, 13 Yaxham Road, Dereham NR19 1HB
Supermarkets and High Street Retailers
- Aldi: www.aldi.co.uk
- Amazon: www.amazon.co.uk
- Asda: www.asda.com
- John Lewis: www.johnlewis.com
- Lidl: www.lidl.co.uk
- Marks and Spencer: www.marksandspencer.com
- Morrisons: www.morrisons.com
- Next: www.next
- Sainsbury’s: www.sainsburys.com
- Tesco: www.tesco.com
We have plenty of spare second-hand uniforms that we can offer to parents free of charge. We periodically display them on tables at the end of a school day.
We are always grateful for any donations of good-quality second-hand uniforms that families have finished with.
For more information, please speak to the school office or your child’s class teacher.