As a member of Inclusive Schools Trust our whole school policies can be found on the Trust website www.inclusiveschoolstrust.co.uk/key-documents-and-policies/
This page provides links to major school documents and procedures.
- Accessibility Plan 2020-21
- Behaviour Policy 2021 (including policy for dealing with bullying and exclusions) – This policy covers how we promote positive behaviour management in school
- More Able, Gifted and Talented Policy
- Nursery Admissions And Charging Policy March 21
- Provision for Looked After Children Policy
- Relationship, Sex and Health Education (RSHE)
- SEN Information Report 2020-21 – Part of the Norfolk Local Offer for learners with SEND
- SEN Policy 2021
- Separated Parents Policy 2021
- Single Equality Policy – How we promote equality in our policies and day to day practices within the school community
- Teaching and Learning Policy – Our approach to providing good teaching and effective learning across the curriculum and age range.